who is the best character

hmm? never been here but well u kno me im more of a villain kind of guy so im going with sephiroth.
 
I agree with you!!!!!! But Vincent's in a close second, with Cloud in fourth. I have no idea who's in third.
 
I think Reno takes the cake for. Any of you that have read other threads where we talk about Reno all know why.
 
Yeah I know, I never said anybodys opinion was wrong. Don't get me wrong, they're not bad characters...I just find more interesting thats all lol
 
...there's no best character for me. I like them all.
Probably I didn't enjoy Yuffie and Cid so much, but I really loved the others.
 
Not really... XD

I really loved Nanaki, Vincent and Aeris (besides Cloud). I guess Tifa too.

Yeah, AERIS! XD That was her name in the Spanish version, and it's the one I played. Like, if you don't like it, pronounce it in Japanese! XD
 
Yeah I am used to Aerith so thats the way I say it and junk but neways...I don't like Cid either. And Yuffie is also right there with him
 
both cid and yuffie were boring to me. "Oooo I want to go to space!" "oooo lets steel your materia. I have an obsesive compulsive dissorder!" >.> basicly all it was.

It really is Aerith not Aries. When they translated the game from it's original Japanese they messed it up. See back in the day, people were not very good about translating like we are today.
 
Um about the whole Aerith Aeris thing...didn't Luis say something about it being the Spanish version of her name or something?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top