ultimecia Black Mage Member Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 179 Age 33 Location in ultimecia castle Website www.ffheaven.1talk.net Occupation student RPG Name ultimecia Jul 20, 2006 #1 who do you think is the best enemy i think the leblanc is the best
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 26, 2006 #2 does yunalesca's fiend count?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 26, 2006 #3 I guess.. I loved fighting the.. "Whatever-It's-Name-Is" after you do the cactaur sidequest in the desert. That fight was fun.
I guess.. I loved fighting the.. "Whatever-It's-Name-Is" after you do the cactaur sidequest in the desert. That fight was fun.
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 26, 2006 #4 i love fighting all the Labyrinth Fiends Paragon is the coolest imo
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 26, 2006 #5 god.....i hated fighting the labyrinth fiends
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 26, 2006 #6 They were fun...and ez if u knew what u were doing
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 27, 2006 #7 the only one that wasnt ez was yunalesca....im still stuck at that part.....grrrr
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 27, 2006 #8 yunalesca is ez >.< jus gotta know what u are doing.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 27, 2006 #9 are you saying im stupid? i know wat im doing,she is a tough fiend ya know
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 27, 2006 #10 i didnt say u were stupid >.< i can give a strategy to beat her if u want.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 27, 2006 #11 i'll figure it out eventually back on topic-yunalesca IS the hardest fiend imo
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 27, 2006 #12 Whats that dude u have to fight after Paragon...he is the hardest in the game.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #13 wat the heck is a paragon? @ i think the hardest fiend in the game is the Azi Dahaka [even tho i killed it ]
wat the heck is a paragon? @ i think the hardest fiend in the game is the Azi Dahaka [even tho i killed it ]
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #14 You have to get to the 100th lvl of the labyrinth and then you'll see what i mean
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #15 who's fiend is it? trema?
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #16 paragon is trema's fiend then u fight trema (he cheats)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #17 lol he cheats hu?
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #18 yup...when u get there u will see
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 28, 2006 #19 ya IF i ever get PASS yunalesca i'll letcha know XD
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 28, 2006 #20 KK...i alrdy gave u a strategy for her.