who is the best enemy

He used something like that in Paine and she almost died, but she didn't =D

Lucky me. After that I changed to Machina Maw and Mauled him :D
 
The black elemental or angra mainyu. I had to think about what to do to fight them ones rather than doing the usual holding the x button down and defeating your enemies with physical attacks.
 
Zeon said:
i liked fighting chocobos coz when they died when trying to run i laughed hehehehe :p:D

Yeah plus when I was fighting an enemy group in the calm lands one chocobo decided to call on a meteor strike on my party.

It was one of the most funny things as something so cute and cuddly was doing serious damage to my party.
 
The Dark Aeons were interesting enemies to fight. It made me sad to think about how Yuna was feeling while she fought them...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top