who is the hardest ff final boss?

hardest ff final boss?

  • Chaos(ff1)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emperor(ff2)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cloud of darkness(ff3)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Zeromus(ff4)

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • X-Death(ff5)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Kefka(ff6)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Sephiroth(ff7)

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Ultimecia(ff8)

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Necron(ff9)

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Jecht(ff10)

    Votes: 5 17.9%

  • Total voters
    28
Oh. Still cool though. I loaded a saved game and came soooo close to beating the CHEESE WEAPON for the second time. So close, but he countered with Cheese Crush. I turned him into Chedder.
 
sounds good....but that isn't the last one correct?
 
The last what???? :confused:
??????????????????????????????????? :confused: :confused:
Emerald is so easy now its a bit un-fun. :(
 
Sephiroth is sooooooooo dreamy!:D:D:D Besides the whole kill the planet thing he's just plain cool. He's my hero. :D:p:p:p:)
 
Well. Thats because he's SEPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
A tie maker! Thats funny.:D Whats Sin's story?
 
exuse me.. but sin is NOT the last boss in FFX it is a another last boss. after sin you mett jecht some transform to aeon after that you fight on his sword with the last boss!!!!
 
kain_highjumper said:
exuse me.. but sin is NOT the last boss in FFX it is a another last boss. after sin you mett jecht some transform to aeon after that you fight on his sword with the last boss!!!!

Heh, sorry. I never played it before back when I made this poll, and no one ever objected. I guess I'll change it now. Thanks! :)
 
i voted necron becuse it took 2-3 times to beat him :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top