Who like candy man?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I love that movie more than anything.

I just wanna know, who else share my love for that movie?
 
Candy man is one of my favorite movies. I don't why, but I just love that movie so much.
 
richboywonder said:
i like candy.or are you talking about the show or movie or whatever it is.well never heard of but i like candy.

Candy Man was a "horror movie" that is fairly old, it came out a while ago...and i thought it was ignorant.
 
It's one of the many horrormovies i saw when i was a kid (like Nightmare on Elmstreet, the Chucky Movies, Braindead, ..), and yes, although I've only seen Candy Man once, I thought it was one of the better films in the gore genre. =D
 
Wow! I seen all those movies. I really didn't like it the first time I saw it, but over the years I grew to love it.
 
...I understood it. And i still thought it was ignorant. I first watched that movie when i was like 7 or 8, and even then i thought it was retarded.
 
Griever said:
...I understood it. And i still thought it was ignorant. I first watched that movie when i was like 7 or 8, and even then i thought it was retarded.

When I was that age, horror was just about the horror, nothing else. :p
 
Yeah it is an alright film. Though I dont like the fact that they killed him off on the second film by destroying the mirror which is the source of his power and then make a third film and dont explain how he has come back to life for a third time.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top