who likes dbz and what's your favourite part of the series???

Well, I would have to say that I enjoyed the first Dragonball series (before the Saiyan arc) more then Dragonball Z, with the Piccolo arc being my favorite. As for DBZ, I would have to say that the Cell arc is my favorite. I didn't really have a problem with any of the storylines, although the reason I like Dragonball more is because it's much more lighthearted and less ridiculous in regards with how powerful the characters can become.

Regarding smilies, there should be a selection of smilies to the right of the text you enter when you create a post. If you click on 'More', you can select from all of the smilies in the database.
 
Who doesn't like DBZ!! XD

Dragon Ball is the best anime ever, for me. And althought lots of people didn't like how they kept levelling-up (yeah, it was a little special XD ) I really loved it from the first episode 'till the last I saw. (I didn't get to see the end of the GT series! =S )
Goku is the best character and Brolly the best villain! XD

*Moved to the Entertainment Domain*
 
Last edited:
Heh heh, DBZ....I liked the whole Freeza thing. XP Even though he turned out to be a total wuss after Trunks showed up. XD Piccolo and Vegeta are my favorites. And Goku's just a big dumbass/badass. XP

Dragon Ball was more charming, in a way...but I didn't like either series more or less.
 
No way! >.< Goku is the best ever! XD lol ;)

Yeah, the Freeza one is probably one of the best for me! =D
 
broly has three movies 2 his name...he's only the best villian in the entire series!!!!
i havnt seen alot of gt, but ive seen all of db and dbz....so awsome!!!
 
I use to love Dragonball Z,hated GT and didnt get into Dragonball.

My favorite part in DBZ was likely around the cell saga when gohan goes nuts and starts owning him :] Favorite Character: Vegeta
 
fav character is goku...look at my siggy...i think my fave saga was buu...really funny parts in that saga!!!
 
John Smith said:
Brolly? Where does he fit in the story? I didn't see his saga! :(

He appeared only in some of the movies. He was the strongest Sayan ever, but you know... good guys always win, and he was a bad guy!

broly-001.jpg
 
i enjoyed dbz the dragonball series was were istarted watching as well..young goku reminds me of my son when he was a tiny tot...awe the good old days. :D
 
Anyway, my favourite part is the Boo Saga (Boo = Bubu, in Portugal).

I find it odd that Son GoKu can transform into a SSJ3, but only goes as far as SSJ2 to destroy Boo. :S
 
he goes to ssj3, but when lauches the spirit bomb, i thort he went ssj3 also?? he went ss1, hekd him off a bit, then ss2 and started beating him i lil bit, bout even really, then ss3, and he was stronger than him and dominated buu, but culdnt keep it goin coz of buu's regeneration
 
I enjoyed the Cell saga like most here, and I agree on parts with the exaggeration and repetitiveness of leveling, like numerous times they show one of the characters hitting en enemy with a full on blast or punch and the guy just stands there like he didn't feel anything. That got a bit repetitive after the first 3 times, and I felt that the GT era wasn't really needed it was sub par in comparison of DBZ and DB. The series was an inspiration for me and I loved the spirit of Goku. I definetly loved the Dragonball era where Goku, Krillin, and Master Roshi entered the World Fighting Tournament. I just loved Buu as a villian when he turned people into candy bars before eating them.
 
Sigh.......it's been so long....but the best part NAY! the best bad-guy of all time is Cell

in the games he's mha tank...i love dragon ball too EDIT:OH,and this Bad-ass right Mere
1201020769342.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top