who loves kitties!!!!

now now , lets all be nice :p

i like dogs too, just not as much as kitties. i especially like the big, fluffy, protective dogs. those are my favorite kind. i used to have a golden retriever when i was a little kid...
 
I like cats a whole lot!!! I had a 19 year old cat named chester, but as was expected he died. :( :( :( :( :( Then 2 months after that we got a very little cat. I mean like tiny. She can still sit in our hands if we cup them together! :)
She's really playful and thinks she can take on huge cats that are neighbors have. :) Her name is Mecury and shes one year old and done growing so we have a cute wittle playfull fluffy kitty running around our house non-stop. :D :D :D For some reason she loves to play in water too. I guess she was just used to it when she was young and never grew out of it.
 
My old cat was a yellowish orange. A very odd color for a mammal. :)
You know what a good song is...

I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!
I like chicken I like liver Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!

HE HE!!! :D :D :D Sorry.
 
Last edited:
A year ago I had a cat, then all of a sudden she disappeared after 3 days I found her(1 year old). I searched and searched but couldn't find her:(. Then one morning when I woke up out of blue she reappeared in my bathroom after a week she disappeared. WHAT THE HELL. She's was eating my last pack crackers, dude I was frigging hungry, man. I was angry but happy and relieve that she safe:). By the way her name Chewy because she likes to bite me alot. Anyway I give her to my grandma because her dog died:(. I didn't want her to feel alone. Well that's by story:)
 
I like cats. They are calm animals... not like dogs -_-

dogs are a little stupid. (I also like dogs but... cats are THAT thing)
 
i know wat yor saying one time i let my dog run around out side and wen i called him inside he turned around and ran right into the propane tank,
any way back on topic..cats>dogs
 
donekittey.jpg


...... :D Kitties rule.
 
I love kitties!! My first cat was called flossy and she lived for eighteen years. I was gutted when she had to be put down cause her kidneys were failing.

I have two boy cats, ones called garfield and he is 3yrs old and he is ginger and my other cat is called tigger and he is a tabby cat and is 10yrs old.

Maybe I will film them sometime and post it on here.

I have always preffered cats over dogs because they dont smell. Dont get me wrong I like dogs too but the dog only, not the smell.
 
I'm probably the biggest cat fanatic in this forum (Yeah I'm PRETTY sure)
that Cats originated in EGYPT?!!!! :D
(by the message me if you have any cat problems an I'll try to help)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top