Who or what are you obsessed with?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
M.C The Max!!!

2007mtmbann1.gif

mtmbann3gs3.jpg



My Favorite since 2002. They were the my first Kpop group and the only one who really stick around for a while. They was the ones who got me hook on Kpop. I kinda look up to them. I have so much respect for them. To me, they are the best. The greatest group ever to do ballads. I love ever thing about them. Their style, they looks, they music, even their personality. All of they songs are just great...and I love it when they beat everyone else on the charts when one of their songs hit #1.

Rulers for thread!!!

Explain who you are obsessed with.
List why you feel that you are obsessed.
Lol, you can post your favorite pic too.
 
Last edited:
amy-lee.jpg

*~AMY LEE!!~*

she's not actually the person in the world im freakishly obsessed with,but she's number 2 on my list so yeah..
I like Amy Lee because:
-She's extremely pretty
-i love her music!
-i love her style,its like victorian-gothic--pretty awesome huh?
-and she has a very kewl personality =D
i wanna be just like her ^_^
i even asked my mom if i could get my left eyebrow pierced just like her,lol!!
and she never answered yet,i can't wait to know. ^____^
The band that im actually obsessed with i won't name,so don't bother asking.
have a nice day! =D
 
is it the back street boys ???
Me im just totally obsessd with my gf but other than her
2 words

;guiHEAVY METAL;gui
 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! 0.0

um, Kitties :D

wait!

Football

AAAhhh, no,

Guitars

D'oh! I meant

Cars

No,no,no it's

swords and old weapons

......actually it's really

Volley ball and other sports

no wait!

muscle building isn't a sport right?

NO

my obssession is Final Fantasy and some other RPG games!

or was it

heavy metal?!

I'm feel I have the concentration ability of a squirel :D
 
I would have to say...my closest friends. I'm always wondering how they are doing, and whatever is going on in their lives..
 
well i cant click the link, im at school and t blocked it for porn content
 
My other obsessions.

Sims
Kpop
Vampires
Scary stuff :D
 
Hmmmm for me

Anime conventions
Keeping my room clean, it being messy stresses me out
Posting on ffnet....haven't been on here that long and I am almost at 1000 posts! WOOT!
 
My girlfriend Tessa of course, my best friend says that I'm obsessed with her :D
 
Lol, I know this hott guy that obsessed with me.
 
yeah i kno the feeling im obsessed with my beloved marius. im not sure if she's cool with it at the moment.:(
 
Gackt Camui said:
Its not really porn content. Schools just over exagerate but it is Yaoi.
*twitches* nice oh and i cant forget

Dir en grey
 
I LOVE DIR EN GREY!! They are so so so so so so so so GOOD! Toshiya is so smexy!

toshiya.jpg

Yummie....lol
direngrey.jpg

DIR EN GREY!! YEAH!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top