Here's some info on the SaGa series.
I've only played the first two on the Gameboy, they were pretty fun! (God is the final boss!!

)
As for all the FFs I own...
NES: Final Fantasy. That's right. I have the NES cartridge. I'd probably take a bullet for it if it was ever being shot at for whatever reason. I still play it every now and then, nostalgia...
SNES: Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV, "Easytype) and Final Fantasy III (Final Fantasy VI, only with all those awesome glitches!

) These are in storage however. I do have Chrono Trigger with me though. (SNES cartridge.)
PS1: Final Fantasy VII (What did you think?), Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy Chronicles (Final Fantasy IV, Chrono Trigger), Final Fantasy Anthology(Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy VI), Final Fantasy Origins (Borrowing from a friend, Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II)
PS2: Final Fantasy X.
Gameboy Advance: Final Fantasy IV Advance. (I'm so getting FFV and VI Advance

)
When it comes out: Final Fantasy III DS. They better give it to us. SE would be insane not to. However, I do need to get a Nintendo DS...
Roms: Well, every FF Rom you could think of. I've been looking through different save files, translation patches, and hacks that I've found exploring. Fun!
Oh, some trivia: Akitoshi Kawazu, creator of the SaGa series, was a producer for Final Fantasy II, which explains why they have a very similar level-up system. (Which many people hate. Alot.

)