who plays magic?

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
you know , that card game...ffnut made magic cards of ff characters and so forth a while back...they looked cool :D so since then, ive just been making nonsense overpowered cards of my friends and characters in fiction (including ff games of course ;))

so...does anyone else play magic?

i do, but im not very good at it...:p
 
i love magic. i have some wicked decks. any my favorite series is ice age. it also had some wicked decks also. but i usually play with 3 main one which include my burn/land destory deck, counterspell/remove deck and discard/remove deck.
 
i have a snake deck! snakey snakey snakes!! and a kitty deck too. (you know, the fifth dawn, mirrodin kitties that like equipment cards!! )

leonin abunas is so cool...and raksha golden cub, hes awesome!! my purrfect kitties...i still havent completed it yet...but my snake deck is. (the kamigawa snakes, just sos ya know.) ive considered making it a green-blue snake deck, with the older blue snakes(like the manual suggested...) however, i dont have the money nor patience to even think of how to work that in...nyaaa.


also, i wanna make a golgari deck. with this new set, combining mana colors isnt even hard at all. (alot of two, and even three color decks now!! maybe even four!! still, i just stick to two at most)

meh, alot of rambling that probably people that play magic can even understand

:D
 
It's a real card game, not an online thing.. been around for years and years. Should be a site for it where you can like order cards, but you don't play online.. that I know at least :)
 
there is an online version, but i dont see the point, as you have to pay money for the cards (online!!) id rather play it in real life anyway.

now they must make more kitty cards...

eh.... magicthegathering.com :confused: try that one.
 
I have a deck or two of begginer cards but thats about it...
 
At our school, Steven, Alex, and Yoshi play. Maybe Josh and Tony. I know how to play, but I don't have cards.
 
?
Yoshi plays?
You could borrow my cards if you want, I certainly don't use them much...
 
I think i'm playing with one of the best formed decks ever: a complete Sliver deck :D yeah, makes me kinda invincible.

:eek: And my cousin's got the Black Lotus, the rarest Magic Card in the world, where only 5 or 6 were made of or something :D
 
Well, alot more than 5 or 6 were produced, but at this point there aren't many left. ( They've become a relic, yet! :p)

I believe I heard it was worth tens of thousands of dollars; which would be "translated" into alot of money anywhere in the world, I'd imagine.

Still, tell your cousin to keep a hold of that, and keep it safe. It will only gain value over time, unless the idiots at Wizards decided to reprint it. Then it might go down a little...maybe.

Well, now I'm rambling. Point is: Black Lotus is a very, very, extremely rare card. Keep very good care of it. Keep it in a vault if neccesary :D

And what are these silver cards? Probably a color made way before I ever played. :p

I myself have an awesome Kamigawa Snakes deck, probably the best deck I've ever made, and I also have that Golgari deck I mentioned above.

Of course, I don't play as often as I used to, since I got all these new games, but I could always play against my friends sometime.

By the way Avathar, what's the latest expansion set over in Europe? (Or more precise, Belgium, since you live there and I have no clue of how they distribute the sets in Europe.)
 
By the way Avathar, what's the latest expansion set over in Europe? (Or more precise, Belgium, since you live there and I have no clue of how they distribute the sets in Europe.)

:D Well....i actually stopped following the new series since Invasion. I still think some of the best cards are from earlier series (Fallen Empires, Urza's Saga, Tempest, ......)

:) And about Slivers, just check here. Each Sliver card has an excellent ability that has a huge benefit for all Sliver cards, thus creating a powerful deck :D .
 
Last edited:
Oh, Slivers. I thought you said Silvers. XD I thought you were talking about some mana color that was silver :p

But Slivers do kick ass. If you do have a complete Sliver deck, then you would be a formidable foe :)

Invasion?! :eep: That was some time ago! The latest block is the "Ravnica" Block, and very much has changed since Invasion. (Thats the one with the flag, right?)

For example, where before, gold cards were uncommon, they are now quite common. There are now cards that are "hybrid", they can be paid with one mana color or the other, or both, and they still count as both colors! (And are half one color, half another, on the frame.) There are various "guilds" (which make up the City of Ravnica), that specialize in these 2-Color cards.

And, each guild introduces a new game mechanic, like every new set.

I could go on and on, but wow, you stopped buying new sets awhile ago! :eep: Then again, most of the "classic" cards are better than the new ones anyway. (As I found out in a Type 1 tournament a few months ago...:p)
 
I think the best cards i have are those from the first serie, Fallen Empires. (1993) :p

But Invasion wasn't a flag (Alliances is with a flag), Invasion was with that triangle-something-symbol of Urza. (2000)

..." a silver deck" :cool: :D hm. Would be a deck, existing out of black/white multicolor cards. "Holy meets Shadow" :D :D :rolleyes: Meh.
 
My 3 brothers have huge decks of Magic Cards, but I don't know how to play.
 
i had looked at this game around 1 year ago or somthing...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top