Who still plats FF1and2

If you mean Dawn of Souls, no, I never completed the Bestiary. (I could never find WarMech/Death Machine*, or the damn Mythril Golem.) I'm not even going to try getting FFII's Bestiary, which includes the bonus story monsters. ><; I did, however, finish all the Soul of Chaos dungeons, and the Soul of Rebirth. I was hoping there would be some really big dungeon after you defeat Chaos, but it's just the four elemental dungeons. Oh well.

Soul of Rebirth, on the other hand, was pretty difficult. Not just Ultima Weapon (which really just took a really long time and wasn't hard), but you had to go through 'Reverse Pandaemonium' and the normal final dungeon of that game is hard enough as it is without going through it twice. :p

On Origins, I tried completing the Art Collection (tasty Amano portraits!*), and getting all the items (easy for FFI, very hard for FFII. You might miss some in a dungeon you can never enter again.)

*Yet I run into it on the NES version, every single time I go to fight Tiamat the first time, in every game I play! -_-;

*I loved the 'monster collage'. :p
 
Last edited:
yeah im missing 3 monsters and 1 item like you said the myithril golem...hard to find.And a stupid dragon.I dont know what the last one is.....and both dawn of souls and orgins.
 
im playing 1 right now and after that ill start 2. I have like 50 monsters in my bestiary. And in 2 u cant go back and get the items?! Wow, thats gonna suck
 
thats why i go into every room and it gets boring runnin into a battle evry 5 steps
 
FFI finished bestiary 86%
FFII finished bestiary 93%
 
got close to 100 besitary for ffl and ffll too damn hard
 
in ffi, missing 3 monster that very hard to find and ffii, im not even going to bother.
 
i play them they rock. I LIKE THT VERSION OF LVLING UP it made it easier to cotomize characters stats (and it was more than just hp+1 i mean thts harsh) i could get really high at the beginning then plough the game through and not have to worries about random battles...coz they wer so easy........oh and the bestiary thing ive done for 1 and 2 but the items ive never managed :(
 
I play them both about once a year. I have came across all the monsters but two on ff1 and all the bestiary for ff2. On ff1 in the flying fortress before you fight the boss Tiamat there are a few monsters there that are quite powerful that very rarely show up.
 
I'm playing FFI right now. I'm trying to complete it at as low a Lv as possible, only gaining Lvs after boss fights. I'm playing the GBA Version, so it's not as much of a challenge as it would be on the Original NES Version, but it's still alot tougher and more fun than if I was to Lv Up through random battles.
 
I hope to start this game soon, I own them all and will get around to them someday.
 
Q: After you actually complete the beastiary/item list or whatever, do you get anything extra? I'm playing on origins. I mean, if it's just a couple of pieces of artwork or something I wouldn't really care for - I won't even try, but if it unlocks something kewl I'm there...99 hrs + :D
 
reasoniamalive said:
Q: After you actually complete the beastiary/item list or whatever, do you get anything extra? I'm playing on origins. I mean, if it's just a couple of pieces of artwork or something I wouldn't really care for - I won't even try, but if it unlocks something kewl I'm there...99 hrs + :D

If I remember correctly it unlocks extra artwork
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top