Who still plays ff4

I pop it into my DS every now and again.

Golbez is not a playable character in the game, and he only fights in an automatic story battle at the end of the game.
 
i dont know somebody told me it possible to get him. oh well.
 
i got ff4, its supposed to be on a GBA but it works on my psp, just like final fantasy 9... (i wonder how that works???? LOL!) :o
 
Think it's FuSoYa but anyways, you don't have that much left if you're in the giant :)
 
I played and beat it for the first time not that long ago, now i'm on my way to beating Chrono Trigger.
 
well i was playing chrono trigger at the start of the year and i liked it, but i got up to this boss that was hard and i could be bothered to beat it...

i cant remember whats its called, its like some brothers who are protecting something and they fuse into a monster!
 
I still play FF4 on PS and Gameboy. I think it's a little easier to level up on the gameboy version then on the PS version. Maybe its just me? Chrono trigger was pretty good, though I haven't played it in like 2 years.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top