Who still plays FFVII??

I've actually been on a new game of VII. I just got to Mt. Corel :p And of course, I know alot about the game now, so my performance should be better now. (I know how to get certain materia, items, etc.)
 
Hi, Brand new to the site and already startin to like it. Love FF7 and play it still this day, lol matter of fact i am playing ff6 at this moment and about ready to go to the sealed cave.
 
Welcome LoneWolf, and I have to agree with you on the FFVII thing!
 
Me thinks that since there are 9 pages in this thread many people still play FF7! And I'm one of them.
I just got to that peaceful point in the game where I've done all the sidequests, and am just training so I can beat Ruby without much effort.
 
Me! I have bought 4 copies for myself, and recieved two( one Ps1, one for PC), and all because... They wore out on me O.o;
 
I hate that so much. When my first copie couldn't load a game on Disc. 3 I fell apart. Luckily a month or so later I spotted a NEW FF7 at gamespot and sprinted over to get it! Last copy. That was 2 years ago and now my second copy is begining to get slow. :(
 
^_^ Hehe...
I think my biggest problem was(is) my CD case... It ruined a whole bunch of my CDs, an ORIGINAL copy of Tactics, and most of my games...
O.o; About time to get a new one, no?
Eto... however, the most recent copy of FF7 I've gotten was a new copy at Walmart. Yay for only $15!!!
 
if u play game on ps 2 that will hapend not just 1 times,that will hapent much more times coz i know that my fveiends have that problem on they ps2 , i mast say that i dont have ps2 so i dont know zhat thing for sure , on ps 1 never hapend to me.
 
The most annoying thing is that even if you leave a FF7 Disc. IN the Playstation is will still get slowly ruined. The lasers that read the disk slowly ware away the data. How sad. I don't bother with CD cases because they seem to do more damage than good. I just stick my CDs between to slabs of velevet foam and put them in a drawer. Works pretty well.
 
Yea best final fantasy i use cloud, cid, and red in all battles its just the best i cant start and do it all over again

cause by disk 2 doesnt work doh!
 
FF7 got me into FF and ever since then iv been hooked (lyk reely hooked), it was lyk a drug i got grounded 21 times because of it and lost 2 gfs :o most peeps wud think its sad but the game is so awesome. iv just recently bought FF7 for the PC for £252 coz i just recently trashed my PSX when i cudnt find disc 3 but then i found it in my money box lol, i also lyk FFX but i think FFX-2 took it 2 far it was 2 gurlie but still a great game and i didnt think much of FF8-9
 
Well welcome to FFnet.net. FF7 was my first FF ever too and like many people it is by far my undying favorite. It has with stood the test of time after being great for 5 years now. For me at least.
 
Last edited:
I'm playing FF7: Ultima Edition (PC Version)

I can't get tired of this game.... even though I ended it on the PSX

and I use Cloud, Cid and Red

when I was playing on the PSX I used Clous, Vincent and Red
 
I've had all the characters in my main party at least once.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top