Who still plays FFVII??

lol, I try to do no save playthroughs every now and then. Sometimes I just play it to play it and save. It's still pretty fun.
 
I haven't played it in some time. I think I got to Mt. Corel in the latest game I played. I just realized how broken yet MP consuming Summons are. (Not counting KOR.)

I am, however, going to use Barret through the whole game so I can try and replicate what the person in the Yarikomi video has done. (Counter/Mimes are easy to get, it's just training Barret to where he gets suitable stats. I guess stat-sourcing is gonna be the answer to this one.)

It'll be so fun when I do.
Llaugh.gif
 
Personally (although i love the game), of all the FF-games i've played, i still think Final Fantasy VII has the lowest replayability. =/
 
I've played 11 games of FF7 each one well over 99hrs.
You just don't get bored of that game.
And this is the 4000 post in this thread so LOTS of people still play FF7.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top