I've played VII the most out of all of my games. It's my favorite video game hands down, and I've never gotten bored with it. I've beaten the game about 5 times and probably started at least 20 games on it. Reading this thread wants me to play it again right now.
You just cant get enough of it and is THE best ff ever. i started to play it when i was 8 now im 13 ive played it now about 10 times. i got it for my b'day. Im playing it right now im on 5 hours
I've finished it three times, first time played it when i was 16. Although it's one of my favourite Final Fantasy games, i find the replayability not so high. =/
I can play it for 24 hours straight before having to sleep. Love it!
My usual team before the Ancient City is Aerith, Cloud and Tifa
After Aerith goes away I replace her with Vincent.
I still play this one because it is first on my top 3 favorites. I loved the storyline and the characters were unique unlike other final fantasies i have played. I wish they would create a remake of it for the PS3. I'd sign up to get it then!