Who still plays FFVII??

Not to mention that the music in the PC version sucks compared to the PSX version, stupid midi...
 
Final Fantasy VII, the first FF game ive ever played,*thinks back to old memories* its a good game, and in my eyesight one of the best of the FF series, My fav char is probably... Cid i think. by the way, im new here
 
Ah...FFVII I love that game. I played it so much I had a set of Master Materia for every character. All three flavors of Master Materia. Also every character had a Final Attack+Revive. My save file was beautiful.
 
Welcome up there ;)
I've had a few files like that *remebers the good old days when I had time to get great files* I'm writing the content for my FF site at the moment, its gonna give me a great excuse to go back and play ff7, I can't wait to get that far :D
 
I have a game going right now, working on maxing all my characters' stats (already maxed everyone's strength, halfway with vitality) for the first time ever in the 10-15 times I've played the game ;)
 
ff7 is a great game. the first one i played was 2 for snes..i was hooked from then on. i now have all of them except 11 and i love them all equally lol.
 
yes i love ff7. :) but i couldnt pick a favorite ff game(i love them all.) id rank them like this:
Love: ff3 ff7 ff1 ff6 ff4
Like: ff2 ff9 ff10 ff5
Hate: 10-2, 11,..all others

my final team for ff7 was Cloud, Vincent, and Cait Sith..lol .from the looks of things, you guys dont like the latter two. :D
 
I still play FF7 occasionally but haven't turned on the PS for a few months I must admit. Have been too tied up with work on the computer and a couple of games (Diablo 2 for example) to have enough time.

I did play the PS a lot more when my husband and I only had the one comp and we shared it. Now I have my own comp, and thats where I tend to spend most of my spare time.
 
Heh, so have your husband been complaining about you playing games too much? :p j/k
 
I just bought it, i cant kill the worthless, yet powerful materia keeper


i sold my chocomog summon by accident
 
I sometimes still play the game, acctually i've got a game where i've gotten to the crater, but thenmy brother came up and i havent played sience then, but i did start a new ffix game and got that's what i'm playing now... haven't finished it for a while so don't remember so much, almost like playing it the first time.
 
I still do. The team I use is: Cloud - Red XIII - Vincent
Vincent has really good reasons to join the team and go to fight Sephiroth, and Nanaki has to save the Planet, in the name of Seto and Buggenhagen(was it wrote this way?). I'll put in my team Tifa, and perhaps Barret too. FFVII was the first Final Fantasy game I played, and the first RPG too. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top