Who still plays FFVII??

The first time I cleared it my characters where around lvl30 and cloud was at lv50. I didn't do any of the sidequests and just hurried through the game cause my mate who lent it to me wanted it back.

To finish the final dungeon took me from 6pm in the evening til 2 in the morning to defeat sephiroth cause my characters were so weak. I bought my own copy eventually and played through the game properly.
 
...so much playing.... eyes fried from playing to much.... brain shriveled the size of a penut... so much fun.... o yeah
 
I pick it up every now-and-then but I don't really start any new playthroughs.
I just level my characters a bit and sometimes take on Sephiroth.
 
I stil play it too. I'm hooked on Vincent mostly. Cloud is more of a "if all else fails" character in my file. I'm trying to learn more about Vincent's story. I know he was a turk before Sephiroth put him in the coffin but other than that I don't know too much about him.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top