Who still plays FFVII??

Well, I just found it in a box that was in storage. Needless to say, I'm hooked! :p
 
i still play it been playing it for like 5 years waste of a life. i use Cloud,Yuffie,and cid.
 
Last edited:
i have 6,7,8,9,10 and 10-2, but the only one i'm really still playing is ff7. i just love it and it was the first game i ever played
 
my brother only plays FF6 and FF9. just because they're the easiest :D
but in 6 he's to lame to continue in the World of Chaos :D :D

PLUS he thinks FF7 sucks.... he was just halted by the graphics... i mean, he hasn't even met Sephiroth. Too bad for him. I still thinks 7 is the best. :p
 
Avathar said:
my brother only plays FF6 and FF9. just because they're the easiest :D
but in 6 he's to lame to continue in the World of Chaos :D :D

PLUS he thinks FF7 sucks.... he was just halted by the graphics... i mean, he hasn't even met Sephiroth. Too bad for him. I still thinks 7 is the best. :p



Man, I feel so sorry for your bro - not knowing what he's missing! :)


Yes, FFVII truly is the best in the series. I've got a pretty good game going right now. Thanks to shadowheart I think I'll get my gold chocobo tonight & get KoTR materia.
 
Avathar said:
... what do you actually think that i find ff6 and ff9 the easiest? I wonder if most people agree....


Not neccessarily, I think that in the world of ruin in 6, it can be a little difficult, from time to time, to find your way to the next action event sequence. I sometimes find myself stuck (especially if I just turned on the game after a long time being away) and have to search for the next place I'm supposed to go.

As for FFIX, well, let's just say that it's been a while since I played through, but I remember it being kind of easy, yes. :p
 
For some reason I never had the chance to buy FF9. Although over the holiday break I'll probably buy the game and play it for once. Funny thing my friend bought Ff7 the day it came out and....it took him 7 years to beat it lol.
 
He found every secret but one and i think it was bahamut zero i'm not sure..
 
Well I mean I can't play Final Fantasy like every hour cause i have some homework to do and test and so on and so on. But my friend got it when he was a kid so it was hard for him.
 
Ahhh... I used my youth as an excuse though :D I remember playing Legend of Zelda when I was a kid and my dad stepped on the damn power socket! I couldn't play for almost two weeks. I was so stoked when they got it fixed I played it all night till I beat it!

<tilts head back>
Now those were the days!
 
Yeah I sometimes wish the days would go slower or I could just replay the old days. I mean everything has changed now that i'm in highschool. 9th grader you know. I can't stand the kids in my own grade! I feel like i'm baby sitting middle school kids here! They act like losers. Whoops kinda got off subject sorry dude.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top