Who still plays FFVII??

well here is the thing it is not easy to get back into the games like number eight because of how the game layout is I own 7,8,and 9. for playstation one and when i can afford it I will get ps 2 but until then my favorite one is 7
 
I still play every once and a while.

I usually use Could (who i turn into Sephiroth because he's the man), Cid, becasue well he's again the man, and Yuffie becasue i love her. :D

Fun Fun Fun!!!
 
LOL...I still play 7 at least twice a week. I think that I have absolutely mastered 7. It is my fav of all of the ff games although 8 gives it a run for it's money. My group consists of Yuffie (hot...and the best female character in any of the ff games) and Cid because who is gonna f with a man smokin a cigarette and with a 8 foot spear???
 
p.s. note *Yuffie would be hot if she was real...don't want you to think i'm weird or anything :)
 
Chocobo-bo said:
p.s. note *Yuffie would be hot if she was real...don't want you to think i'm weird or anything :)

Oh my god... someone who agrees with me on Yuffie! She is my favorite character, and not just because she's good-looking - her thievery skills are awesome. If someone can take little jewels out of your weapons and armor just by running past you, you cannot deny their thief mastery.
 
Note that I did say that she WOULD be hot...but she is definetely the best female character in any of the ff games. IMO. And who could deny it. Cloud didn't even stand a chance against her as she ripped him and his whole party off. Excellent job Yuffie...Excellent Job.
 
Heh.. I have a friend who hates Yuffie for what she did in the game. He often refuse to get her to join his party just so he can avoid having his materia stolen.

I like Yuffie. Not to the point where I use her every time I play the game, but I like her more than many other characters.. Besides, Yuffie is the only girl in the game that gives Cloud a kiss :)
 
she is better if u put steal on her than others also throw she was in my main team to beat ff7 plus if u left her alony when u go on a path she takes all the treasures
 
FF VII is like crack just the other day I withdrawls.

Save yourself! :eek:
 
Indeed.
Although you wouldn't know based on my handle, FF7 is my favorite of the series. My team is usually Cloud, Cid, and then I alternate between Barret and Vincent, although by the end of the game Vincent is definitely better.
 
I don't understand why ppl like Vincent so much (except that he's cool). Every character have about the same stats.. they can do about the same damage with magic and physical attacks. The only major difference between characters are their limit breaks and the power up bonus of their ultimate weapons. Vincent has the undoubtedly worst ultimate weapon in the game. You need to kill 4864 enemies with Vincent alone to have the same damage bonus on Death Penalty as Cloud has on Ultima Weapon with full HP. In other words, unless you spend literally days straight killing enemies with only Vincent, Vincent will be dealing the least amount of damage with physical attacks among all the characters (using ultimate weapons of course), almost regardless of levels.

And as for limit breaks, I really don't like Vincent's. You don't have any control over him, and he can in no way compete with Omnislash, Highwind, Catastrophe or Final Heaven in damage potential. Hell, even Yuffie's All Creation and Red's Cosmo Memory will pretty much guarantee 9999 damage to all enemies. Vincent can't compete with any of those.

Some say he's good with magic.. but any character in the game will be very good at magic with a mastered Magic Plus materia. Heck, even without it, all characters have about the same Magic stat.

Bottomline is, I will never understand what the fuss with Vincent is about. I used him throughout one of my ~10 games of FFVII, and I was very very disappointed with him. IMO Vincent ranks as the second worst character in the game (only Cait Sith is worse), and I'll never use him again. Sure he's cool and all, but he leaves a lot to be desired battle-wise, *especially* towards the end when you start equipping your ultimate weapons. Ugh.

Okay, enough ranting :)
 
Last edited:
Shadowheart said:
I don't understand why ppl like Vincent so much (except that he's cool).

you answered your own question there :D

Shadowheart said:
I will never understand what the fuss with Vincent is about

Maybe this is better, Vincent is the (seems to me) antisocial one of the group so the gamers relate to him and therefore like him. :p I don't know maybe we should have a poll on why you like Vincent. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top