Who still plays Streetfighter 2 or any of the other streetfighter series

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
Apart from rpg games this has got to be one of my second most favourite game series.

I love Streetfighter though I dont play it as much as I used to as these days final fantasy takes up most of my gaming time.

Any other fans of these games on this forum?
 
Lol, alright..

I've played SF, SF2, SFA2, SFA3, SF:EX, SF:AE(Anniversary Edition), SF:AA(Alpha Anthologies), and a lot of games where the characters star on (MvC, MvC2, MvSF).

I like Street Fighter too. XD
 
Hydra said:
Lol, alright..

I've played SF, SF2, SFA2, SFA3, SF:EX, SF:AE(Anniversary Edition), SF:AA(Alpha Anthologies), and a lot of games where the characters star on (MvC, MvC2, MvSF).

I like Street Fighter too. XD

ORLY?!

Sad to say I've actually never played a street fighter other than Street Fighter Online, but it was a good game, so ill probably get to playing one sometime.
 
That Streetfighter online I have not played it yet but have heard some horror stories about it.

The main one being the computers a.i being severly increased to super hard. I have read magazine reviews claiming even veteran players would have a lot of frustration trying to defeat the computer though I have not had an oppotunity to try it out.
 
dappa said:
That Streetfighter online I have not played it yet but have heard some horror stories about it.

The main one being the computers a.i being severly increased to super hard. I have read magazine reviews claiming even veteran players would have a lot of frustration trying to defeat the computer though I have not had an oppotunity to try it out.
No, it's not, lol. I'm a veteran on SFO. Been playing it since it came out (01. XD). It's not all that hard. Lag is the main problem a lot of people quit on, but once you learn to live with it, it's a pretty fun game. :D
 
Lol I take it them magazine reviewers who claim to be veteran players and cant beat the first few fighters must be rubbish then hydra.

I heard about the lag too plus people can cancle a match and it not affect there win lose record, that is cheap methinks. I dont have a xbox 360 so I will have to convice my mate who has one and who likes streetfighter 2 to get it.
 
Lol, hardly anyone does that. It also counts as a loss unless they actually close out of the window and re-open it. It's also vindicated, so you can't really cheat anymore. I think it's getting a little over rated now, but it was pretty cool back then. :D
 
I got myself on supernintendo emulator a modded version of streetfighter 2 the world warrior. It is quite good for a laugh. Super slow fireballs and sonic booms and super fast torpedos for m.bison are some of the features on it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top