who uses IMVU?

forever yours

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2007
Messages
119
Age
37
Location
floor 12, castle oblivion.
Occupation
Monster hunter...lol cook
RPG Name
Dragon Slayer
Hi every1 does any1 here use IMVU? If any of you do add me to your buddy list please????? my username is 8thprincessnamine ok???
 
I look you up once I get my account stright.

I'm a member, I just haven't downloaded the software
 
Mine is lumopulove. Just look for it! XD I don't have the software in my portable pc.
 
I don't use it but I do know of it. And when I get my own computer....soon hopefully. I will download it and add you all okay?
 
Mines is EmpressCrystal
 
No...sorry Fawkes. I haven't gotten my computer put in my room yet. My dad will kill me if I download nething else to his computer so I would rather not take the chance. But believe me. I will let you all know when I do get one so you can add me.
 
i own a computer shop, plus i wholesale them. i can buy psp's brand new from sony for $110.00 but i have to buy 85 at a time. so thats like $9350.00
 
......Wow. I'll pass on that one. Its nice to have them all and junk....but thats a lot of money to spend lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top