Who wants some?

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Okay... as some of you might have noticed already, I have a very VERY large stash of ninja cookies stashed... in a void, where only I (and Luis) can go, using our Wizard powers.

Before I mysteriously vanished from FFNet some months ago, I put them in a secret freezer, so that they wouldn't get spoiled.

When I came back, I took them out of the freezer and put them in the void again. Due to it being a void and all, the cookies took some time to get back to normal status, so I put an artificial sun in it.

Today, the ninja cookies have, finally, defrost! =D

So, who wants some ninja cookies? ^_^ *eats one* Yummy! =D
 
cool can a ninja knucklehead like me get some? the last thing i munched on in da cyber world turned me n2 a wolf. i don mind tho
JonTalbainBluestalking.gif
 
darkreno said:
cool can a ninja knucklehead like me get some? the last thing i munched on in da cyber world turned me n2 a wolf. i don mind tho
JonTalbainBluestalking.gif
Isn't that the wolf from Darkstalkers? O.O
 
yes- john tolbain gallon- i got dat game 4 da PSP. love it *howls*
 
/me gives 5.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 Ninja Cookies to darkreno.

/me gives 5.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 Ninja Cookies to EmpressCrystal.

Anyone wants some more? :p

/me eats 10 ninja cookies.
 
*Dark misterious hood mode ON*

*gives Smith a poisoned Ninja cookie in a pub, after a night spent playing Uno*

tehehe
 
Tough luck, mister! ^_^

Don't you know what a Wizard is capable of doing? O_o

Hydra said:
*raises hand*

:O

Sure! ^_^

/me gives 5.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 Ninja Cookies to Hydra.

/me eats 2 Ninja Cookies.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top