Who will win the Console wars???

Which console is going to be the best?

  • Nintendo Wii

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Playstation 3

    Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Xbox 360

    Votes: 3 21.4%

  • Total voters
    14
Jhimian said:
The controller is a good inovation and the graphics really don't make the game it is the game play. The X-Box 360 has done well with that. The real battle lies with the Wii and the 360.

True, but the graphics do help!!

Sony still has Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, Grand Theft Auto, Devil May Cry, Tekken, Gran Turismo, and lots of other famous games...

And Wii? Super Mario? It's impossible to surpass the 1st one ;) And plus I don't like these new 3d platform games...
Zelda? I never liked it that much...
Rayman? I hate hate hate these neo-platform games >.<
Sonic? Always hated him.
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles? I dunno :P Never played the first one
Pokemon? It's getting overrated.
Digimon? :D I loved the 3rd one, for PSX
Dragon Quest? Hum... Dragon Warrior I, II, III and IV were really boring :p I didn't play any other...
Splinter Cell? Good game, but I <3 MGS. Splinter Cell is too... hum... linear... You can't explore, and stuff... you have to do what you're told.

But, well... what am I saying? This is just my opinion, and no account for tastes...
 
Zeromus_X said:
Why do you think that Nintendo only produces 'kiddy' games? I really don't know what the 'adult' level of a video game has to do with it's quality.

Don't know what you're talking about here.

What I meant was I have noticed that nintendo machines seem to have a higher ratio of games which are obviously aimed at kids, whereas these same machines seem to have less games aimed at adults .

I own a gamecube and think its a brilliant machine but I read reviews and hear word on the street that it is a rubbish machine whch only caters for kids. Whether or not this is a true statement it doesn't matter as the idea of this needs to be dispelled for the wii to challenge the ps3

Being an adult or kiddy game has nothing to do with the quality of a game. I suppose it is just an image thing. Well for me it is at least.
 
Last edited:
I own a gamecube and think its a brilliant machine but I read reviews and hear word on the street that it is a rubbish machine whch only caters for kids. Whether or not this is a true statement it doesn't matter as the idea of this needs to be dispelled for the wii to challenge the ps3

So basically, you don't really know for yourself how these games are aimed at kids? :) You've only 'read reviews' or 'heard on the street'? :p The intelligent consumer is going to buy a game because of its quality, not because of its image. If you think the Gamecube and its games are of good quality, then why does it matter what a game looks like, or how 'kiddy' it is?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top