who would make the best leader of spira ?

Yuna. =/ She's been through it all and knows Spira's most deepest secrets, i.e. Spiral of Death. So, she'd be a great leader, being a high summoner, a world saver and all that. :D
 
I think that one in the main points of FFX-2 was that no one person was particularly adequate to rule Spira...
 
I think that the one who would make the best leader of Spira is......Barkeep!
For no particular reason.
 
Auron of course. and if he needed a counter-balance, Paine. i say they'd make a great ruling duo. when it comes to the quiet & mysterious type of characers, Auron is the most animated. and Paine is probably as basic as it gets. they'd keep each other in check
 
RRRRRRRRRRRRRide Ze Xupaf?

I think that the best leader would be Cid, or the leader of those Macalanian musicians... he seems to know alot about spyra
 
I wouldsay...Yuna, she does know alot about Spira and being the High Summonor and all. I think she'll benefit more
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top