Who you like best, Ramza or Agrias?

Who do you like better?

  • Agrias

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Ramza

    Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Others

    Votes: 3 15.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I like Agrias more then any other character in Tactics.

What about you?
 
Wow! So many votes for Ramza.
 
Ramza seems to be in the favorite!
 
Ramza is alot better than Agaris cause Ramza in monk class is more powerful than Agaris in holy knight class.
 
I thought agrias was gonna be a sweet char beein a holy knight though she didn't hit for much and wasn't good for many fights... I used her for a bit but she got replaced by a Normal Monk.
 
She was a know it all in the beginning but she warmed up and I found Holy Knight to be very useful i used her in every fight i could.
 
Agrias, probably. I go cuckoo for sword-wielding lasses who protect princesses (see also: Beatrix), plus being a female, she gets all the sweet female equips that just make her race the best type of unit. Oh, and Stasis Sword is an all-occasion murdering tool. <3
 
i make Ramza use knight class with two swords(excaliber and save the queen) he does almost 1k :eek:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top