Whoa

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Lol, I got in trouble on Soompi for underage posting.

I didn't know I could get in troublr for that. I guess I won't reply to anything in rthe 20 years old and up forum part. :p
 
Lol, maybe I should post something in one of hose underage freaky posts...I wonder what will happened.

What the...clubing when you old.(Hahaha, should I)


just went to a club called le preive and karnak?..i'm 28..karnak was ok with people about tht age but le preive was way to young crowd..wht do ya feel about going to booking club at tht age?..and if you been to it, how was your experince..the girls seem really outgoing, probably because they been booking so many times.
 
Last edited:
Edit second post
 
Lol, they so bogus, but maybe it be a fun way to get banned without actually cursing out people. Of course I don't know much about being banned on Soompi. I might get banned for life.
 
It's so stupid, I mean there are topics there like, "Are you stressed?" And "What would you do if you saw some girl sitting in your boyfriend lap?" (That the one I reply to, lol)
 
Soompi a K-pop forum but they have tons of ther side forum there.

The one I was under was "the real world (20+ ONLY)"
 
Its like a thousand members online evey day...there were other young members replying with me. Besides I didn't notice where I was in. I just saw that topic and replied to it.
 
20 years old to 40 only
 
No thats for one of the special board. The rest of the forum is for everyone who into kpop.
 
A normal day on Soompi.

472 guests, 1630 members, 275 anonymous members
 
on the Artix Entertainment Forum (AdventureQuest and DragonFable forum) you must be 13 years old, at least, to post. If the mods find out that you're younger, they'll ban you! O.o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top