WHOO HOO!!!! i got published

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
First sorry ive been gone so long still busy with school and no computer at home so what can i do. But anyway in Revolver Magazines latest issue my letter i sent a few months back got in the mail section WHOO HOO!!!!! Everyone should go buy it NOW i command you :)
 
OMG that is just so awesome!!!

I'm so proud of you Blackstar. Hehe keep up the good work. And I'm try to get it if I see it.
 
Its Revolver music magazine and its the issue with Phil Ansalmo from Down on the front cover its just a little note and they cut like half of it off because some others before it plus mine sorta cover the same teritory.
 
That's great! XD I used to try and write letters to magazines...not a one ever got published, though. XD;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top