whos completed it yet?

I finished the story section of it a few weeks ago. I doubt I'll complete all the sidequests though.
 
I'm still playing it.

I really been to busy to play it, so that is why I'm behind.
 
reasoniamalive said:
I don't know how you can do it Kat...

Once was enough for me. I WAS thinking about picking it back up to get *everystinkingthingpossible* :p
I don't know how either,lol just a habbit i guess..i beat FFX a million times and im still playing that XD
but most of the reason im playing it again is cuz i like gettin all the secrets n stuff ^,^
 
I don't even have time to play it =o

and I don't want to get addicted.

and I want the game to last for months, or else I won't have anything to play.

and it won't be long before I finish it... 10 gameplay hours in the last weekend =P 26 hours total.
 
Spec said:
I don't even have time to play it =o

and I don't want to get addicted.


and I want the game to last for months, or else I won't have anything to play.

and it won't be long before I finish it... 10 gameplay hours in the last weekend =P 26 hours total.
how do you play any FF without being addicted until you beat it?
XD
 
My boyfriend finished it recently and I found it was all too sudden! lol I was like OMG you finised the game! Great ending, wish Balthier came back though. Oh wells, guess thats all part of the great game!
 
Beat it about a week ago and passed it on to someone else in the family to play. I didn't bother finishing all the side quests as I screwed up early in the game any hope of getting that done.

Overall it was an enjoyable game, a very refreshing Final Fantasy. I thought I might have gotten bored if they didn't have the new system in place.
 
My hero Squall said:
My boyfriend finished it recently and I found it was all too sudden! lol I was like OMG you finised the game! Great ending, wish Balthier came back though. Oh wells, guess thats all part of the great game!

thanks for ruining the story line!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top