who's cooler

Glare

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
38
Age
32
A Paladin,Assassin,or Templar
 
Last edited:
assasins can turn you to stone. That's pretty darn cool. Since I lost the assasin battle like 5 times i'l vote assasins.
 
best is to learn some good abilitis and combine them into 1 but u don ggive as meniy space to think abaut thet i dont know when i think beter neder 1 is good for me sorry that is just my opinion
 
blukazoo159 said:

(Hey I like Golden Sun too :D if you wanna talk here is my Yahoo ID:[email protected])

I Never played with the assasin but I like the Palladin because he can learn Holy Blade from Excalubur and the others...:
1.Palladin
2.Assasin
3.Templar
The Templar's cute he looks like a dog! :p and he's preety good to but not that good :D
 
Assassin is way cooler.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top