Who's favorite bands/Artists

My favorite foreign band is a J-rock band called Malice Mizer... One of their guitarists is the guy in my sig and avatar (at the time of this post)... Yes, that is a man... My favorite American band is Avenged Sevenfold... I like HIM as well... They are the best band to ever come from Finland...
 
Favorite band of all time is M.C The Max.
Favorite American band, The Cure even though I think they not American
 
Favorite band of all time is tie DSE-ROW/OZZY

Favorite Japen band....BE for you....there cute
 
Favorite band King Diamond Runners up HIM, The 69 Eyes, Dir en grey, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, and a shit load of other.

Right now im really into the bands Suffocation. :) YAY Death Metal! (I have a feeling im alone in this sentiment)
 
Favorite band King Diamond Runners up HIM, The 69 Eyes, Dir en grey, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, and a shit load of other.

Right now im really into the bands Suffocation. :) YAY Death Metal! (I have a feeling im alone in this sentiment)

Not at all my friend,kb love a band called DeathKlock,there Death metal
 
Yeah but DeathKlock are joke Death metal. They are good musicians but their music is comedy music. You should try some serious death metal. Suffocation, Sadist, Nile, Behemoth, Death, Morbid Angel. Are some good suggestions.
 
Yeah but DeathKlock are joke Death metal. They are good musicians but their music is comedy music. You should try some serious death metal. Suffocation, Sadist, Nile, Behemoth, Death, Morbid Angel. Are some good suggestions.

i'll jump right on that..thank you Blackstar....(go play my new pic topic)
 
To clarify if I sounded like an ass I wasnt insulting them as a band or you because you like them. I like them too just wanted to warn you that lot of Deathheads would like kill you for calling them death metal. :)
 
Favorite band of all time is M.C The Max.
Favorite American band, The Cure even though I think they not American

You might as well have said 'my favourite non-Asian band'. xD They're Brits.

You should try some serious death metal. Suffocation, Sadist, Nile, Behemoth, Death, Morbid Angel. Are some good suggestions.

Don't forget Kataklysm, Malevolent Creation, Atheist and Impaled~

Yeah but DeathKlock are joke Death metal. They are good musicians but their music is comedy music.

Even if it's a satire and a fictional band, it's still death metal, I can't see how it ISN'T death metal. x) "Wow, that's pretty metal!"
 
Last edited:
You might as well have said 'my favourite non-Asian band'. xD They're Brits.



Don't forget Kataklysm, Malevolent Creation, Atheist and Impaled~


Even if it's a satire and a fictional band, it's still death metal, I can't see how it ISN'T death metal. x) "Wow, that's pretty metal!"


Yeah I did forget some good ones ive never got a chance to listen to Atheist or Impaled

And Yes I agree alot of people do take that way to seriously but I was just warning him. :) like i said i diddnt meant to sound like an ass. :)
 
I'm not a person who has favourite bands or artists, I just listen to the music which is playing and if I like it I like it, if I dont I dont. Pretty simple really, lol :D
 
My favourite Korean artist is BoA*.
Favourite English Artist is Jade Villalon
Favourite American artist is Ashley Tisdale.
 
So much metal and heavy stuff in here. I'm such an outcast. I'm really partial to Lupe Fiasco, All Time Low, A Skylit Drive, Anberlin and Forever the Sickest Kids. Common, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, There for Tomorrow, Armor for Sleep and Kanye are other artist/bands that I have a thing for.
 
Still band I said before.
Not many new artist cut it to me to listen to lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top