who's have the most beautiful face?

who;s have the most pretty face?

  • Rinoa

    Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Tifa

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 8 20.0%
  • other

    Votes: 9 22.5%

  • Total voters
    40
Actually I like the way Aeris looks. I know the FF7 characters aren't "drawn" as well as the FF8 ones, but she just had something about her that was different from the rest.

(just for clarification, I'm female, so it isn't just men who notice when a woman looks nice. Of course with females the admiration is usually quickly followed by a thought along the lines of "wish I looked like that" :).
 
. . .
well, as Ark says, the ones of the FFVIII have better graphics.
Anyway, I vote for Rinoa.
 
To me. The one who has the moust pretty and beuatifull face is either Eiko or Dagger from Final fantasy IX.
 
The title is the most beautiful face not the most beautiful face from FF so, my girlfriends :p .Just kidding,I voted other.(aries)
 
You want to tell me this isn't nice.......she's more than the reason I need to be fighting gcarev10.....& I will get him.....
 

Attachments

  • ff836.jpg
    ff836.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
i like Yuna (FFX-2) moust and paine (FFX-2)
 
Tifa is beautiful. She look like me and she cool.
 
Tifa's face, along with the rest of her, is beautiful. :D So, yeah. She's got my vote.
 
Men do drugs when they know that it will harm them. That does not mean it is pointless to remind them of it.

... When you say men.. your not implying that in a male/female way, are you?

And i voted other for Cait Sith!! lol jk ;)
Yuna is the best. Shes got that innocent look and she soooo pretty.
 
Last edited:
Kat said:
i like yuna,but it was a hard choice between aeris and tifa too..
in the end i voted for yuna
Aeris has class and grace, yuna pretty and you can tell she a good person from her looks, and Tifa is beauitiful, and she has a whole indenpended look to her. I think they all are very beauitiful and they are all great examples of a woman. Hey, I'm not gay for saying this stuff about them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top