Who's In Your Party(FF4)

ChocoboMan

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
193
Age
35
Location
Venus Lighthouse
Occupation
To Have All The Lighthouses Lit By Me
RPG Name
Assassin
Which characters do you use in your party. I use Cecil, Rosa, Rydia, Edge, and Kain.
 
I stick with the original five, though I like using Porom in place of Rosa. Yang, Cid, and Palom suck terribly (to me), and at least Gilbert is fast and useful with his 'Chant' ability. Other than that...

Beating Zeromus EG with a solo Porom is good stuff.
 
Zeromus_X said:
In the Gameboy Advance version, swapping out party members is an option after the Giant of Babel sequence.

:eek: Nice! But I would use cecil, rosa, rydia and kain... maybe I'd change Edge...
 
I usually change out Cain, I'm not a giant fan of Dragon Knights. Now that I think about it, I actually change him out for Porom often, so I can have two White Mages nuking the enemy with Holy.
 
Everyone is good with me except Edward he is kind of lame
 
Spec3 said:
You can't choose your characters in the game...
Yeah they automatically set up everything for you, I'm glad they don't do that in Chrono Trigger.
 
I used Cecil, Kain *when I could*, Rydia *when you get her back from Leviathan*, FuSoYa *when you get him* and Rosa. I alternated everyone when I could, except Edward. He was too sissy for me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top