who's on your buddy list?

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
this may be dumb but not to me.anyway,who's on your buddy list.these are the people on mine.
Avathar
Chocoboman
empresscrystal
Griever
Hydra
Kat
Zeromus_X
i would like to add more
 
Last edited:
Arkacia
Avathar
DarkFFnut
FFnut
Griever
heavens cloud
LoKuS
Luis
Max the Man
neokiller
Raven
reasonimalive
richboywonder
Sephiroth
ShadowHeart
Shaggy
Spec3
Spiff
Squall Lionheart
ThroneofDravaris
Zerlina

:)
 
b4ttl3w4r5 said:

CATCHY, ISN'T IT. xD

My buddy list:

Arkacia
Beowulf
empresscrystal
eru iluvatar
heavens cloud
jessek705
josh-UK
Luis
Lyde Lyde
Max the Man
neokiller
reasoniamalive
sephiroth
shadowheart
shaggy
spiff
squall leonhart
SquallLionheart
Totorosama
Tydo
wimsi
Xartex
Zerlina
Zeromus_X

:D I should update this.
 
None!!!!
My first day!
But I don't think anyone notices the diffrence!!!! :D
 
darkshadow2247 said:
None, and there won't be any either. I don't see a point in forum buddylists.

Well, there IS no point, people will know if I like them or not, I guess I was just bored when I made the list. :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top