Who's still playing this game?

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
I began a new game the other day and think I'm going to go for a 'perfect' game (@ least one of every weapon/item, full bestiary) and was wondering who's still playing this game and what you're trying to accomplish by playing it... I mean:

JUST get through it

Low-level game

NLB (no license board) game

Perfect game

Just curious... ^^
 
I don't remember but I'm still playing it....I had stop playing it cause I got stucked. I'm try to beat it once I get my games back from storage. :p
 
STORAGE?! o_O

I think I would go insane if I had to store my videogames for any length of time. XD;

I've stopped playing the game for a while...now I'm playing a normal run-through of FF7 ^^ I missed Cloud 'n the gang.
 
I lost my FF7....I'm going nuts without it... I wanna play it.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

And I plan to get my games out of storage soon. Since I'm finally in my new place.
 
I started a game a while ago but I got side-tracked. I'm at the place after the Giza Plains were in rains initially, cut down the trees to form a bridge to the giant turtle and all the good trash.
 
I still have to finish the game for the first time. With school it is hard to play games i get about an hour a day. Im trying to write a paper write now but this interests me a bit more the the Tibetan Book of the Dead.
I lost my FF7....I'm going nuts without it... I wanna play it.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

I know how that feels i lost my FFIX friend borrowed it and moved to a diffrent state, and he lost it.
 
I'm still playing.
=D

And I got the game like two Christmases ago, lol.
It's fun, I can't get enough of it.
I like the challenge.

Sadly, my party's average level is only like..70..?
I think.
I'm just running around, trying to find a buncha secret stuff without peeking on the internets.
So, yah, it's all good.
=^_^=
 
I am still on my first play of the game, i am trying to build my characters up to max levels before i take on omega mark 12 and yaizmat, once them two have been taken down i will go to clear it.
 
Yah, I'm working on leveling up mah partay to 99, or how ever high it goes.
Then I'll head to Bahamut, and kill the freak outta Vayne, whom I watched my brother fight..
Which is why I'm not fighting him until I reach my highest level.

I still have Ixion and some other 'god' thinger hunts to do..
which are in Ridorana..in the bottom, where I'm askurred to go.

XD;
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say if I'll ever pick it up again, although I was interested in that Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job edition for awhile. Time will tell if I'll ever play it again, I guess.
 
Since you're aquainted w/Japanese, I'd say go for it. Especially if you want to spend hundreds of hours getting all new, invisible weapons. ^^; I couldn't stand trying to learn so many symbols for the loot, weapons, spells, etc. x_X
 
I gave up....but may play again someday.
 
First run through.

My partys average level is 44 and I have just watched the Dawn Shard take down the Leviathan. That was an awesome scene.
 
I started a new game after I lost my memory card the otherday. Wish I didn't have 2 stop for work lol
 
Yea I got a new 1 tho. Sharted I lost roughly 120hrs on XII alone
 
Last edited:
A bit of a pain but I get a 4 day weekend this week time 2 get some hours back and save some money lol
 
haha....i lost my PS1 memory card (actualy a friend did)

It had my best ever FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX files on there. I also had The Legend of Dragoon on there....it was a good card :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top