who's the best? squall or zell

squall or zell


  • Total voters
    22
Squall.

Zell probably has the best limit break damage-wise (at least when it comes to beating Omega Weapon, he can easily dish out 100s of thousands of damage per turn with little to no effort), but I like Squall more story-wise and overall in battle.
 
I have to agree with Shadowhearts opinion. Zell has a great limit attack power, but Squalls dark past and storyline is just hard to refuse character-wise.
 
I found this funny.

tyson-tribal2x4.jpg


char-zell.jpg
 
Squall by far, even though all his teenage angst gets on my nerves. Zell is just plain annoying like Selphie.
 
it is hard to pick one because squall is who i always use with zell but zell if you meet him in real life it would be cool but annoying it would be great if we lived in final fantasy games i would end up as seifer what about you guys who would you end up as?
 
zell is more powerful. (booya, punch rush, repeat til infinity :p ) not that i dont like squall, but hed be a second most powerful character. irvine would be like third,if you could get enough pulse ammo, but i had to use it for making new weapons.

so...i vote for zell.
 
I'm going with Squall, Zell would put on a good show but that's as far as he can go.
 
Squall definatly though i do like Irvine's Limits.
 
Squall....Leadership,excellence in battlefield,mediocre in judgements,ideal SeeD gunblade specialist
Zell...Amazing power like grandfather,can't get a hold of his emotion,very pure hearted,annoying when not being serious....
 
When you get both characters to 255 for strength there aint a lot of difference between their regular attacks but I would choose squall mainly for his ability to do the lionheart. Plus he can get several strong hits in before he pulls off a finishing move, especially if you have just used the meltdown spell on an enemy.

Zell on the other hand can be quite devastating if you keep using the booya and punch rush technique and throw in the odd meteor strike technique but what lets him down is the randomness in which how long you get to perform his attacks. Once when I was fighting omega weapon I had about 14 on the counter to do his techniques which resulted in me doing as much or possibly more damage than the lionheart. But on other occasions I have received a 5 on the counter so I have not been able to do as much damage.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top