Who's the best thief in all of FF???

Who's your favorite, or who makes the best theif?


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: who's a better theif?

hmmm? u should edit ur profile again u might of done something 2 it when u fixed it last time. go on try again i wanna c it now
 
Re: who's a better theif?

ok then lemme see now.. dangit i think fredd deleted my pic i'll kill him later lol its really nice pic of her.
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

jus WHY male thief?

n

well

readin n english classes? :-I
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

Zidane. I don't know...he's just a unique guy, with a personality that differs slightly from the average theif. He's awesome. :D
 
Re: who's a better theif?

some really cool yuffie pick i found but i can't seem 2 post it.hmmm?
 
Re: who's a better theif?

Thats super off topic and I think before this gets moved to spam....we should probably get back on topic. lol

Yuffie is most definetely winning. Thats a good thing even though I am really not fond of either one. lol
 
Re: who's a better theif?

maybe its just me but both of them rikku n yuffie have short i mean reallly short shorts. smilez n droolz :D hmmmm? yeah their hoochie moma's lol
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

hey looks like zidane is catching up. not bad
 
Re: who's a better theif?

Yeah they are. Equally slu...well you know and disty lol. I still would choose Yuffie over Rikku.
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

huh? since when? who stole wha? oooooh 7 to 9. pretty good
 
Re: who's a better theif?

Gackt Camui said:
Yeah they are. Equally slu...well you know and disty lol. I still would choose Yuffie over Rikku.

ZOMIGOSH!!!! LMFAO!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top