Who's your favorite bad guy in FF7

Who's your favorite villian in FF7

  • Sephiroth

    Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Hojo

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Rufus

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Jenova

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Heighar

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarlet

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • President Shinra

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palmer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 3 8.8%

  • Total voters
    34
yer............an all powerful goddess who was beaten and used for parts of experiments..........mmmm so goddess like huh?
 
Well, Jenova itself makes a good villain, well, storywise, but I found as good as none of the Jenova battles that interesting. =/
 
well... i read a teory about... All those things that happened in the game... what sephiroth did... what shinra did... all that was Jenova's fault... she was controlling everything... and since I read that article I started liking Jenova :D
 
(Reno)He's cool but a F**kin dumba** matter as fact that is what make so cool in the games.
 
Wow its been a long time since I was here. I dropped by to get some help for FFV(I got it!) and I noticed this thread was still up.

There's a new one inwhich there are the Turks and such(New favorite bad guy in FF7), but everyone seems to vote in this one. Oh well. So glad to see that other people like Hojo and Jenova and very glad to see that this sight has swelled In the past 5 months! :)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top