Whos your least favourite character?

Re: ^ - I liked realm after you got the item which allowed her to control the monsters instead of randomly using one of their attacks. If it wasn't for having to equip a relic to use it, she's be a lot better though. As is - she was alright.

But I really never used Umaro. I didn't see the need for him. He's just a little below Gau IMO.
 
=/.

As for my least favorite character...it's pretty difficult to decide on that...I like them all. But I guess I just don't like Umaro as much as the rest. He just doesn't seem very necessary, or useful. But, he is an optional character, I suppose.
 
I liked umaro in a strange way, not that i used him regulary but i didnt left him behind in the end.. The lucky one that guarded the ship was Strago, i didnt rly got any vibes from him :p
 
Gau. I didn't feel he was entirely necessary to the story. Plus, I just hate him for some reason. =P
 
well with the right training gau can be really strong
id say the worst would have to be a tie between relm and strago
they both werent doin it for me
 
jedi geoff said:
I reckon they should have made new monsters on the Veldt after the world is ruined :cool:

There are different monsters on the veldt in the world of ruin. Only monsters you've encountered in the game will show up there.
 
dappa said:
There are different monsters on the veldt in the world of ruin. Only monsters you've encountered in the game will show up there.

Not only, u can meet shadow of kefka or something like that, if u can get Gau to learn him Gau becomes invincible, almost.
But its hard to get but its good :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top