jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 7, 2007 #21 oook well this is about ur least favourite FF6 character....
S Setzer_V.2 Onion Knight Member Joined Feb 27, 2007 Messages 4 Feb 27, 2007 #22 Relm... She is bad... my favorite is Setzer and Gogo...
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 8, 2007 #23 Cid, he drives me crazy...
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Mar 8, 2007 #24 Gackt Camui said: Cid, he drives me crazy... Click to expand... was you thinking of setzer?
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Mar 9, 2007 #25 i think they just got confused between 6 and 7....
locke cole Freelancer Member Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 45 RPG Name Kota of Cie Jul 19, 2007 #26 strago he sucks closely followed by his allged grand daughter relm
Q Quizastotl Freelancer Member Joined Aug 6, 2007 Messages 36 Aug 6, 2007 #27 I love every character in six.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Aug 6, 2007 #28 same here, even umaro has his place in this game.
locke cole Freelancer Member Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 45 RPG Name Kota of Cie Aug 7, 2007 #29 umaro is useful in the coloseum he is amazing there
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Aug 7, 2007 #30 Yeah at least you know what he is going to do when you place him in there. I hate it when I use other characters and they use stupid spells like that spell which lets you escape from battle.
Yeah at least you know what he is going to do when you place him in there. I hate it when I use other characters and they use stupid spells like that spell which lets you escape from battle.