Why am I so shallow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I hate being shallow! I don't now or want to face wehy I am so shallow. I always try to find something wrong with something. I hate this a lot, I wish I could look past that. I never happy with anything. I'm a sick, evil person, cruel, wicked, and cold hearted. I so full of wickness.
 
Last edited:
I was in a rush because I had to go somewhere.
 
Then why did you post the message if you already knew that you were going somewhere. You could've waited until you got back so you could post the message more clearly.

Edit in response to your edit: I really thought that I was beginning to know you...but now it's just, I really don't know.
 
Last edited:
Catalyst said:
Then why did you post the message if you already knew that you were going somewhere. You could've waited until you got back so you could post the message more clearly.

Edit in response to your edit: I really thought that I was beginning to know you...but now it's just, I really don't know.

I did the same.
 
Catalyst said:
Then why did you post the message if you already knew that you were going somewhere. You could've waited until you got back so you could post the message more clearly.

Edit in response to your edit: I really thought that I was beginning to know you...but now it's just, I really don't know.

There is a lot you don't know, well many don't know. I'm not a real open person. I keep stuff buried deep inside.
 
Yeah I guess I should but it. I really want to change.
 
jedi geoff said:
that was kinda cold catalyst....
all she said was i dont like being shallow.....
theres parts of me i dont like...

But it's pretty much the truth.

I'll explain to everyone what happened as simple as possible.

We started falling for eachother. One of the other guys on BIG asked her how much she actually did like me (By the way, I don't care how much she does or doesn't, but I'll get to that) and she said that she does but she doesn't. As I said, I don't care if she does or doesn't. Therefore I took it as a lie. Then she came up with basically numerous other lies and that's basically it.

It's just that she doesn't think, so she takes it harder than it really is. Just take your time when you say stuff and don't say it straight out. It'll work out.
 
That was so long when I talk to you and your friend. I forgot what I said. When you AIM me, I thought you were mad at me because of this thread. And that you thought this thread was about you. But tell I notice you were talking about what I said to your friend. When he asked me was I falling for you, all I said was I didn't know yet. That I like you, but not as much as you like me. Anyway I didn't know you was thinking we went together, I though we were just friends. You never said that we were anything more. And when you told me you were falling for me, I told you I wasn't realy feeling you that much. I mean I like you, but not like that. And it was only two days, we been talking to each other.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
That was so long when I talk to you and your friend. I forgot what I said.

It was less than a week ago.

EmpressCrystal said:
When you AIM me, I thought you were mad at me because of this thread.

It has nothing to do with this thread.

EmpressCrystal said:
But tell I notice you were talking about what I said to your friend. When he asked me was I falling for you, all I said was I didn't know yet.

Remember that conversation we had via AIM yesterday/the day before?

EmpressCrystal said:
That I like you, but not as much as you like me.

I never said it was at "that point".

EmpressCrystal said:
Anyway I didn't know you was thinking we went together, I though we were just friends. You never said that we were anything more.

Never said such a thing.

EmpressCrystal said:
And when you told me you were falling for me, I told you I wasn't realy feeling you that much.

I won't comment on that part.

EmpressCrystal said:
I mean I like you, but not like that. And it was only two days, we been talking to each other.

It doesn't matter anymore.
 
Wow, I do see some sparks here.

If you'd guys like to get personal with it, PM each other. There's no need to throw personal information around for the whole forum to see.
 
No problems. I'm going to go ahead and close this now, only because this conflict has a new way of being resolved. =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top