Why do everyone loves Squall?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I really wanna know why come so many people love Squall :confused: . What is so cool about him? I think he is cool mainly because we are so alike :D , but I was so shock :eek: ,when I saw how many people think he is cool.
 
I think he is a cool guy but i dnt love him i think personally that Sephire was a much cooler character, even if he was a little confused.
 
Yeah that scare was pretty cool.
 
Yeah! Sorry my mistake.
 
Ok then...i think that his Scar gives him more character when placed up with Seifer, since their scars are mirror'd. but mainly i jus think he is cool b/c of his Gunblade XD
 
Da Chink said:
but mainly i jus think he is cool b/c of his Gunblade XD

Heh, just like Sephiroth: most of the fans like him 'cause of the ZOMG!!BIG SWORD!!!11!11 ;p

Well, I guess a cool weapon like a gunblade really compensates the fact that he's lacking emotional quotient. ^^
 
and he has the coolest Gf in the worldizzle "Griever" too bad you never get to use griever as a secret gf....eden is boring :-/
 
I love his outfit and I seen a lot of wannabe who dress like him, but I seen more guys dress up as Kuja.
 
Zeromus_X said:
I think his outfit is pretty cool. As someone else said, FFVIII's clothing mimics our clothing the best out of all the games, I think that's true.

Heh:

I like the character's aesthetics 'cause their clothings are contemporary; but I dislike the futuristicness of the world in FFVIII, due to being TO modern. xD
 
Squall is a cool character but he seems to sound like an evolution of Cloud perhaps thats why he's not that original :D
 
What's there to hate....I mean seriously those who do must be irrationnal or just seek being so called "unique" or "diffrent"
 
i think people like him becuse of his gun blade or his scare :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top