Why do everyone loves Squall?

Harken said:
Squall is a cool character but he seems to sound like an evolution of Cloud perhaps thats why he's not that original :D
They are linked, in FF9 one of the characters says something about a lion and a wolf. Cant remember what, When I replay the game I'll let you know... All the games are linked somehow, especially with Cid!
But yeah I love Squall to bits, we are alike and I love Griever too, getting the tattoo soon of Griever!
 
He is one of those anti-heroes that we all know and love, no matter how much strength they have, the fight with all their might.
 
Personally Squall reminds me a lot of myself, although I'd never tell anyone to go talk to a wall :p And the fact that he weilds a gunblade just rocks. He and Cloud were the best male leads out of the FF games I've played... in my opinion.
 
Yeah, I agree there.
 
I liked him because he was a quiet character but it was interesting to see his thoughts and watch him go through his emotional problembs during the game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top