Why do people think Kuja gay?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Kuja is one of my favorite villians.

I don't see why everyone saying he is gay. And I think its wrong of them to be creating all this gay fan art of him doing gay things.
 
I TOTALLY agree with you. I thought he was the last great villan in a Final Fantasy game, and he should be treated better as a character.

He seems to have a feminine side, but what's wrong with that? He was a charming bad-guy. XDDD

I liked his outfit, too. :3
 
They're just characters!!
Why ARE you concerned so much in these matters??
And if he was... WHAT'S WRONG???
Does it affect to the game or to the story plot? Or will you like him less if he's gay??
I do not find the point of this kind of threads, definitely...
 
Its weird that people over analyse characters.

I suppose people may say he is gay cause he was more interested in discussing his plan of ruling both gaia and terra than the fact he had cids wife hilda in the same room as him.........................

He was a brill bad guy though. He gained his redemption
 
yeah i agree with you all. so what if he's gay. someone straight wouldn't analize him. someone gay would get every detail about his wareabouts. my opinion who every says he's gay is gay. would ever analizes him enough to think he's gay is extremly gay.
;che -this=people who think he is gay. they should give kuja some ;res
 
I don't mind if he is gay or not it just the fan art these lames be making.

Like of him getting raped by many of the male characters
 
i don see nothin wrong with kuja.they probably say that junk cuz he looks like he's wearing a bra. but hey if kefka could b a evil dragqueen y can't kuja?
 
Slider said:
I have a question too, is kuja in ff9?

NO!!
Huh? Kuja is from FF9. Believe me I know my FF characters well. I might get confused sometimes, but never when it came to FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10
 
I think that by now, it's pretty well known that there are some pretty effeminate looking male characters in Japanese fiction. Unfortunately, in the west this is often interpreted as being homosexual for whatever reason.

In addition, Lol at ToD.
 
I heard on Soompi that in the Japanese version Kuja was a woman.
 
That was just a rumor that's been going around since the game's release to play on how effeminate Kuja looks. There is no substance to it and indeed you don't really have to look particularly hard at the CGI character model or Amano art to realize that Kuja has always been male.
 
Its weird reading this thread cause until reading it I have never even bothered to think about how kuja looks or behaves apart from the fact he is a villain intent on ruling.

Myself I dont bother with all this over analyzing of fictional characters or real people.
 
it's Sad nobody can't admire a pure mad genius. it's funny my brother who's like isn't cool with the gay stuff accepte kuja why because he's awesome. and His outfit was kinda like "WTF" and i thought he was a girl too so i was thinkin "wow ff lady all pretty and have a interesting wear" haha But he's awesome and very pretty and he kicked ass....
And Trance kuja was Awesome he looked Awesome i don't care if i might be only person who think so but it must be told. =D
 
i will admit that kuja was an alrite villian, not the best, but decent enuf. howeva, the thing that didnt appeal to me was him femininity, it jus didnt go with super evil villian...sum characters can pull it off (like in movies), but the character build up and everything kuja was, jus didnt convince me enuf that he was scary, or worth all he's crackd up to b
 
Probably because he looks quite feminine, I guess, and looks like he's wearing lippie. ;P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top