- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
I like it because ALMOST every battle is a challenge. From the first random battle on, most of the game you have to stay on your toes, try to think several turns in advance and think strategically. This game is not for those of us who have a hard time focusing. Sure, there's a really GOOD storyline, but when you are getting teamed-up on by 6 chocobos and a mindflare, things can go South REAL quick. You SHOULD save before and after every battle, you never know when there's a party of 6-8 dragons/black or red chocobos/behemoths/marbols around the corner. Not to mention if you make a mistake with the job system.
= D
I've been playing this game TOO much lately. I'm going to try and give myself/my PS2 a breather for a week. In the mean time - how many of you out there who've played this game, love it - and why?
= D
I've been playing this game TOO much lately. I'm going to try and give myself/my PS2 a breather for a week. In the mean time - how many of you out there who've played this game, love it - and why?