Why do you watch FFVII AC so much?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Lots of people say they watch the wholoe movie like five times a day or somthing.

Anyway what is it that makes you watch it so much.

As for me, well I barely watch the whole movie. I just watch the fight scenes, Sephiroth & Loz scenes but that just me. I want to know why you guys watcht it s much.
 
God I have already watched it close to 150 times. I just love the movie so much. I like the fact that everytime I watch it, I notice something I never did before. The whole story and great characters just keep me comming back to watch it again. And now I am even more exsited for Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete because it is going to have new sence in the movie! Which just means more for me to enjoy everytime.
 
Just seeing the characters look so real, and have voices. After imagining what they look like for so long, then actually seeing them like that is just *wow*.

And also.. I could look at Cloud all day long... which is why he is my desktop. Lol. *drool*

The graphics too. Smoooooooth.

And plus, I love watching it trying to pick out things like the swords Cloud uses, or limit breaks... like anyone notice Bladebeam when he was in the Forgotten Capital?

And seeing a Summon was pretty cool too. And actually seeing what Materia looks like and how they equipped it and stuff.

And the little moments with Cloud and Tifa were an added bonus. 'Dilly Dally Shilly Shally!'
 
Dead Pepper said:
Just seeing the characters look so real, and have voices. After imagining what they look like for so long, then actually seeing them like that is just *wow*.

And also.. I could look at Cloud all day long... which is why he is my desktop. Lol. *drool*

The graphics too. Smoooooooth.

And plus, I love watching it trying to pick out things like the swords Cloud uses, or limit breaks... like anyone notice Bladebeam when he was in the Forgotten Capital?

And seeing a Summon was pretty cool too. And actually seeing what Materia looks like and how they equipped it and stuff.

And the little moments with Cloud and Tifa were an added bonus. 'Dilly Dally Shilly Shally!'


I liked that! The fact that they kept materia the way it's in the game! I always though they'd not put it in the movie the same way it's in the game... I mean, like colourful rocks! =)


By the other hand, I've only seen the movie once! XD
In spite of that, I've always said that it's a gr8 movie, and for that I don't watch it like so many times, 'cuz at the end it could lose its 'magic'. For me. It happens to me with every single movie, that's why I try to watch them just from time to time.
I also do not like watching parts of the movie... O_o I mean, I wouldn't play it for seeing only battles scenes or so... I liked the whole movie. And I'll watch it again when I come back to Spain! XD
 
Everything that Tifa and Dead Pepper plus if you are a girl. Its nice to watch lol. All those hot cgi cutey pies. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah a great story line which it has. Which makes the movie close to perfect. One step down from Moon Child even though I haven't seen the whole thing. But FF AC doesn't have Gackt in it lol
 
lol I agree with Deeper as well. Those cuties! They deffently made it a plus. And all the Cloud and Tifa-ness just made it better! It's is a god!
 
there was enough for me! I still want more lovie sence though

I also watched it today in school so another point for me
 
lol thats good too. But I always did like Cloud/Tifa instead of Cloud/Aerith...Aerith can stick with Zack, kthnxbi!
 
Yeah man, I think there should have been more Cloud/Tifa. I liked her better than Aerith.

The movie is just awesome, another think I like about it, no ones mentioned it (if I did write all the things I liked then all the posts would be the same) is the music. The music rocks!!!
 
Yeah lol Alex has that name. One Winged Angel...at first I thought you were talking about him. But nope is Sephy lol
 
Well he joined awhile ago and junk and thats what his username is. lol Neways back on topic. Lately I haven't been watching that movie at all. And I know you must not have a lot of time with work and school Tifa.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top