Why does Firefox make the site look all funky?

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
this is very weird. if i use firefox, the site goes all funky. (first post is scattered, "tasks will cease to function" thing, posting is impossible, etc.) i can use I.E., but i was just wondering why this problem is, and if it can be fixed? just curious.
 
I had a quick search the other day to try to find a solution to our firefox compatability problem, but haven't been able to find anything yet. Will keep looking.

I use firefox too, and am using the "IE view" extension for this site. If you don't already have it, think about grabbing it. Just clicking the button on the FF toolbar automatically opens the page in IE.

We don't know what has caused this, but are trying to find a solution. Sorry for any frustrations and hassles this is causing.
 
I use firefox too and have noticed this also. I just switched to I. E. and its fine
 
The site worked fine with Firefox until sometime around New Years Eve. I went away for a week, and come just to find that the site is completely messed up in Firefox...
 
Not sure way its doing this? Was there a recent update to firefox?

EDIT: Just viewed this site with Firefox, and wow, it is really bad. I rememeber a update for Firefox I recently downloaded. I think thats the problem. If it is, I would have to lose the skin, or have the creator tweek the skin to work with firefox.
 
Last edited:
I got rid of that update, but the site still wasn't to good. That could just be my internet though. It's pretty bad.
 
Actually, sometimes you won't see the different forum areas listed on the main page, just a message saing "tasks will cease to function", but you just have to refresh until it goes away..
 
I have to use IE page view to see the glow in the nicknames and see some other stuff properly. Can't you fix this like you fixed the other stuff Shaggy? <insert puppy eyes here>
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top