Why is this happening

ChocoboMan

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
193
Age
35
Location
Venus Lighthouse
Occupation
To Have All The Lighthouses Lit By Me
RPG Name
Assassin
Does anybody knows why i am getting 5 gill for every post i send and 10 gill for every new thread i make does anybody knows why this is happening?
 
Zeromus_X said:
I don't remember what the exact payment you get for posts/threads, but I know it's higher than that.


the regular amount of gil you get from posts is 10 and for threads are 30. now all of it changed:(.
 
I think its 10 gil for a reply and 30 for a new thread. 40 for a poll, but I'm not sure.
 
Yeah, that is going to be great.
 
I heard it changed because a lot of people were posting in the games forum getting a lot of gill so shaggy put it down to 15 for new thread and 5 for a post.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top