Will someone please post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
There's no one here anymore and I hate talking to ghosts. :p

I can see there are people here so sign up, I'm bored.
358.gif
boohoo.gif
 
Hi!

Dang, I couldn't post only "Hi!", posts need to be at least 5 characters long. DAMN YOU SHAGGY!
 
Ah...people...

I was beginning to feel like I was in a ghost town.
 
Spiff... you've got to calm down. The forums are young, there aren't that many people here and with few people comes few things to post about. Just chill.

Incidentally, the way you're complaining, you sound like you've come from a different message board. Which one?
 
I'm not complaining, I'm just bored. Have to do something. :)

Anyway, I'm from FFWA (highroller_rob)
 
lol, don't worry people will come and post, this place is actualy growing very fast, nice work shaggy ;)
 
sooooorry been a tad busy, I had to look after a friend all week :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top