Will there be a Kingdom Hearts III

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
Hey I was wondering with the two new PSP games of the KH franchise will Square still do a KHIII? One of the games called Birth By sleep let's you play as the three knights as seen at the trailer of II so I'm speculating if they'll still make a PS3 KH. Y'all probably don't know, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
 
Alright, here is what I know... The 2 new games are not both for the PSP... One is, and the other is for the DS... As for Kingdom Hearts III, Tetsuya Nomura has thought about making it a multi-platform game... The Kingdom Hearts title for the DS (can't remember the name... 356/2 Days, or somtehing to that effect) will be played as Roxas during his time with Organiation XIII... It will have multiplayer functions in which you can play as any of the Organization members...

And that is what I know... I cannot wait for these to come out...
 
But has anyone seen the secret ending for KH Final Mix +? It is like the KHII secret ending, but with alot more top the trailer...
 
Alright, I have only seen a bit of that trailer, but I remember an old Ansem and the one of the knights being frozen... I think it was Terra... It has been on the upwards of a year since I watched the trailer...
 
when kingdom hearts III comes out what system would it be on? I hear people say its for ps2 and other people say its for ps3. I hope its for ps2, it wouldn't be right to make part 3 on a different system.
 
Maybe both (with a time difference) as it is expected from square enix to do that
 
they haven't officially said what system it would be out for. but considering when it would come out I say PS3.
 
I didn't know about the DS game, I just thought there was a new console game.

Very cool!
 
There will be, it'll be for the PS3. It'll pretty much pick up where it left off.

Birth by Sleep will center on the life and times of Terra, Aqua and Ven. Terra (who looks suspiciously like Zack Fair) lived ten years or so before Sora was even born. And this game pretty much centers around him and the Keyblade War. And they're gonna explain why Ven looks like Roxas, some say he's Sora's father or something like that.

and Kingdom Hearts III will be under way as soon as they pull Haley Joel Osment out of jail. xD If they haven't already...
 
Bahaha Haley is in jail. What did he do?

And i heard Sora & Riku are in the game but just as little kids. I dunno about Kairi. She might be in Radiant Garden though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top