wireless or wired mouse?

froggboy604

Black Mage
Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
189
I preffer a wired mouse since I hate charging batteries, and wired mouses seem lighter.
 
Wired be treaking out a lot, so I uses the wireless. I hate it though sometimes.
 
I have a wireless mouse but i hardly use it. I used it a couple a weeks ago and it felt weird because the sensitivity was not the same in it as my wired mouse. I used it for a while and got used to it but then the battery's ran out. I didn't have any spare battery's so I had to use the wired mouse and it felt like a completely new mouse cos I wasn't use to the sensitivity.
 
I love my wireless mouse, but having to charge the batteries every three days or so is pretty sucky so I guess I prefer wired generally.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top